Thursday, February 16, 2012

About Communication

私は英語や日本語や人語やでコミュニケーションがあまり上手じゃありません。
BUT -- I can theorize how it works generally. I form theories regarding a lot of things I can't do. I will bracket the philosophy for later though.

Communication takes...
  • Cleerness, conformity to speling conventoins and grammaring
  • Focus, the speaker is not talking about other things like Keroppi, or lunch, or mosquitoes, or -- hey, did I tell you about that one time I lost a pinkie toe?
  • Using la lengua correcto
  • Minding style lol
  • Visual cues <(~.  ~)>
I hope our group can do all of these and more. Not only does communication make class group projects more enjoyable, it is vital to accomplishing any endeavor we as humans take on collectively.

2 comments:

  1. あなたはいいユーモアがありますから、 だいじょうぶですよ! I'm sure you'll be ready for anything. Focus is a good point, not only for us as viewers but also for when we have to memorize our scripts. I know if I get distracted: it's game over!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're spot on about the visual cues!

    ReplyDelete